Guru Nanak ended up being the very first Guru and the creator of Sikhism. He is renowned for governmental, personal, and religious philosophy. His teachings are available in the sacred Sikh scripture, the Guru Granth Sahib that is a group of passages printed in Gurmukhi. Guru Nanak Dev Ji ended up being the one that distribute the message of ‘one God’. He traveled throughout the globe to scatter the message that God comprises the endless truth and resides in the projects.
ALSO BROWSE: Guru Nanak Death Anniversary: Five Teachings and Quotes by Nanak Dev to Remember
He additionally signified Guru as the vocals of god, that is the real resource of understanding & salvation. Guru Nanak Dev Ji additionally utilized to state that God is the supreme truth and ultimate truth. He ended up being fearless and didn’t have any opponents in the life time.
Here’s all you have to to learn about Guru Nanak Dev Ji on their demise anniversary:
- He came to be on Puranmashi Tithi of Kartik thirty days in 1469, in accordance to the Bikrami diary.
- He came to be in a village called Rai Bhoi Ki Talwandi, that is now-known as Nanaka Sahib, near Lahore (in modern Pakistan).
- Guru Nanak Jayanti is certainly one of the important times for the Sikhs and it is seen as Prakash Utsav.
- Though Guru Nanak thought that he had been neither Hindu nor Muslim, he had been produced to Hindu moms and dads.
- Guru Nanak began their college at the age of seven.
- Guru Nanak traveled throughout the globe including Mecca, Tibet, Kashmir, Bengal, Manipur, Rome, by foot together with Muslim partner (and buddy) Bhai Mardana to scatter the holy message.
- Later, Bhai Lehna ended up being appointed by Guru Nanak as their successor and rebranded as Guru Angad.
- Guru Nanak Dev Ji ended up being hitched to Sulakhni, the child of Mool Chand, just who hailed from the Batala location of Gurdaspur area of Punjab. He took four rounds around the sacred fire as an alternative of seven during their relationship.
- His boy Sri Chand ended up being the creator of Udasi faith.
- Guru Nanak, the creator of Sikhism, passed away on September 22, 1539, at the age of 70 at Kartarpur.
Read all the Latest Lifestyle News and Breaking News right here